washroom component panels
Cubico® encompasses everything you need for the fit-out of restrooms across all market sectors. We offer a supply only service of washroom panel components for our customers to easily install on site.
Being a supply only manufacturer we believe it offers you the most cost effective way of purchasing your ideal system.
We work with you and your room measurements to advise and manufacture the correct cubicle panel types to suit your environment and budget.
Cubico offers you washroom furniture that includes:
- cubicle panels
- duct panel systems
- vanity units
- urinal modesty screens
Most of our washroom ranges can also be configured to suit a variety of ages. With multiple door and vanity unit heights to choose from, our cubicle furniture ranges are age appropriate for infants and children all the way through to adults.
Follow the links below to take a look at our full range of supply only, washroom components.
washroom material guide
melamine faced chipboard
MFC is a pre bonded wood based panel. Made using decorative paper on both sides of a chipboard core; fused together using melamine resin. MFC decorative panels only need to be cut and edged to finish them. We recommend moisture resistant grade for Cubico® panels.
solid grade laminate
Firstly, SGL is composed of multiple layers of Kraft paper permeated with phenolic resin. Secondly, both sides are finished with decorative melamine saturated paper. Finally a protective overlay. Hence why SGL, is one of the toughest decorative panels that we work with, not just for Cubico panels.
Not all washrooms are built the same, therefore, Cubico washroom cubicles can be configured to suit three standard layouts:
- freestanding – where the cubicles are attached to just one wall.
- corner – where the cubicles are freestanding at one end and contained within an internal corner wall on the other.
- enclosed – Cubicles contained between walls. Quantity is determined by the wall opening size as well as the current regulations.
When specifying cubicles for a washroom project, certain considerations must be made regarding the accessibility for all users. Some of which are highlighted below:
- standard cubicles – must have a minimum of 450mm diameter of clear manoeuvring space inside the cubicle. All indicator bolts must be capable of being operated with a closed fist.
- enlarged cubicles – Where four or more cubicles are installed within a washroom, one of them must be an enlarged cubicle, this type of WC has a minimum width of 1200mm and includes an outward opening door.
- ambulant cubicles – Every washroom must include at least one cubicle that is suitable for an ambulant disabled person. If the washroom can only accommodate one toilet cubicle, then it must meet ambulant specifications.
- wheelchair accessible – wheelchair accessible toilet cubicles must have an overall length of 2220mm and be at least 1518mm wide. The door opening should be 900mm with a 950mm wide outward opening door.
01925 223 965
Starbank Panel Products Ltd © 2021