Main purpose of the job:
The purpose of the role is to learn how to support and assist in the Bonding departments daily duties. Utilising your FLT certification to load and set up of the decorative laminates and core boards to feed Starbank’s automated storage bonding and press line, resulting in high quality bonded cores.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out and complete and report daily FLT checks before use.
- Responsibilities for picking / booking out products from Starbank stock systems.
- Responsibilities for daily cleaning and general maintenance of all equipment.
- Learning core materials / face laminate materials from product guides / brochures.
- Learning the process of layup of materials on the bonding line / loading face and balance and core recipes.
- Changing glue IBC systems over / setting up glue open times.
- Learning to load and feed cores into the bonding line storage system from the computers 3-tec operating system
- Creating programming scheduling, setting, and checking the bonding line.
- Learning to load and feed the adjustable block presses. Programming setting and checking.
- Strong product knowledge preferable
- Completing all the organisations necessary documentation required as per the order.
- Quality control checks completed throughout the day.
Required skills, knowledge & experience:
- Full counterbalance licence
- Basic H&S knowledge and communication skills.
- Competent in the use of computers
- Ability to work alone and prioritise workload
Hours of Work:
- 33 days holiday (pro-rata) which includes bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Health Cash Plan which includes counselling
- Death in service
- Free car parking
- Enhanced company contributions to individual pension schemes
- Long service holiday awards
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.